Thursday, September 11, 2008

The beginning of a Blogger

Being a novice in anything is trial and error but with the Internet world it can get pretty scary for newbies like me. I thought it could be a fun and informative venue to learn from, to add to one's own experience and knowledge. As well as to give to others what I may have to offer.
Any one who would like to take a "chance on me," words borrowed from one of the songs in the movie "Mama Mia," are welcome to chat away with me. Any topic to start with and let it fall where it may...
As we all know, the media frenzie for the posturing presidential candidates can and is a little more sometime than what is really needed. It has gotten to the point I don't want to hear about it anymore. So, unless there are valid and good commentaries to this effect I will try to refrain from touching on the subject. There are so many other matters and topics more easier to discuss or chat about.
Amalia

No comments: