Saturday, September 13, 2008

A new day dawning and the world has received a few wrinkles here and there. Ike with his fierce winds and fellow friend Neptune has tortured the Houston/Galveston area and far beyond those borders. I keep finding new names in the music world some I know and some I don't. iTune gives me the option to find, listen and buy. It's a great tool that both my iPod and I can relate to. Today, being a Saturday, it is no difference than if it was a Tuesday or Thursday; since I retired earlier this year to distinguish a week day (or working day) with a Saturday/Sunday is almost nil. To me every day is a Saturday! Some times it can get a little boring if I was truly to think of every day as a Saturday.
My blog is not 100 % up to snuff, yet, as I'm learning there is so many things that can be added to enhance the settings, layout, and etc. You'd think that I should have all the time in the world to spend on this site, being retired and all. But let me tell you, the day isn't long enough for me to fulfill all the other "stuff" that I do. My exercise classes (5 times) a week gives me the run for the money...but it's worth it as I feel great and have lost some (with age) flab as it was...
Like I said, time has a way of running...and so, this is it for now.
Amalia

No comments: